The View
I'll never be the same since life took a radical left turn last year.
Back then, I felt like I was going down and I wasn't quite sure how it was going to end, how it was going to change, or how I could keep going hoping for the best and seeing the worst.
God is mysterious and answers prayers under the most unlikely circumstances, in the oddest timing, with an awe inspiring perfection that leaves me breathless.
Life is so much more now than I ever imagined it could be. He has taken me to places I was forgetting to dream about. I feel sure I'm becoming the best version of myself.
I don't know that I deserve it, but I desired it.
I doubt that many people know what to make of this latest journey, people who fear flying want you to stay grounded. People who don't like to travel want you to stay close. But people who don't know how to walk on water want to see how it's done.
I'm learning. All I can tell you about lately, is, the view from here is spectacular. Glad I took the risk, made the changes, met the people along the way and now I have a new life.
And it's just getting started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
It's always good to read something upbeat like this. It gives hope to everyone going through a bad patch. May you enjoy every minute of it and long may it last.
Thank you View from Malmesbury.A dear friend of mine used to say, hope springs eternal. I never knew what that meant until I started looking at my life. And finally, I am smiling again in a way I thought was long gone.
I am so truly completely insanely happy for you.
And yes, you DO deserve it.
Juli, I just wanted to let you know I appreciated your comment on my blog. I can't find a way to email you in return, so I am trying to do so here. Thank you again for visiting my blog. I just posted a new writing, ...it's been some time. I hope your enjoying the view of all that is surrounding you, these days. May His presence be more and more, upon you. Dawn Shape
Post a Comment