Can I be both good mother good wife and not split loyalties?
We want to do your will, but where? I want to help, but I don’t know how.
Will you give my husband a great life, a break through, a blessing, a key?
A new direction, a new dream, countless smiles and joy?
Will you lead us though we trip, stumble and fall?
If we wait, pause too long or stop, will you always stretch out your hand?
Will you wait while we get up, if we bleed, if we limp?
If we don’t quit, but drop to our knees will you carry us?
Will you renew the lame, maimed and profaned?
Will you send encouragers, revive me, breathe into us, tether us to you?
Will you keep singing over us a beautiful song when our hearts break?
Will you pour hope, deepen faith, grow our trust?
Can you use all the tears, disappointments and hurts?
Please make your presence felt, increase your love, rescue us.
2 comments:
Yes, He will.
To ask the very creator questions from the depths of our being, is a refreshing thing. It' causes me, to remind myself, I'm so human. Being the idealist and the INFP that I am, I always want to sheild the world....leaving all that did not hit those I sheilded, hitting me. Might we keep asking Jesus, our questions....so as to keep honest at least about who it is, we are, and reminded about who He is...
Post a Comment